Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The day at the DMV

   Yesterday was one of the most exciting days I've ever had even tho It was a Monday and I had school. Mondays is the worst day to me, because it's another day of boring school and I get really tired. Some how, I was really looking forward to this day because it was my moms birthday and she didn't need to go to work. For me this is a big opportunity to get out of school early and spend time with her, but this was different birthday.

   The day was 9/16/2012 and it looked like it was going to be a raining day, but It seemed like any other day to me. When I first got to school I felt so drained and didn't want to do any work, but I would get in trouble if I did that. So, when we first walked to class it looked like the bottom of the sky was about to fall out on top of us. Of course nobody wanted to get wet at the beginning of the day so we hurried across camps to our building. While the first classes went by we saw that it was raining outside, we hoped that it would stop so we don't have to get wet while going to out next class. During 2 period I felt my pants starting to vibrate and I didn't know what was going on at first. Then, I put my hand in my pocket to find what was going on and I pulled out my phone. I find out that my mom was calling me while I was in school. When I answer it she told me she was going to pick me up early to take me to the DMV to get my drivers permit.

   So after lunch, when we got back into math class they told me they I was signing out early. Of course I knew why but I was so ready to get out of school. On the way to the DMV I felt fine at first but then a wave of fear ran threw me. I didn't know why at first but I found out that I was nervous. When we first got there I found out that I wasn't the only kid getting his permit. After taking my test lucky I passed and was super happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment