Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Hairy problem

   As you can see in the picture to the right I have two golden retrievers. Ones a boy who's 8 years old and the other is a girl who is 3, and their names are Buddie and Zoe. As many people have said the dog is a man's best friend, and I support this 100%. What we also do know is that they can be very messy animals but are also very lovable and playful.

   Evey time I return from school, right as I walk threw the door they run and jump all over me happy to see me home. There home by there self for at least 8 hours because I have to go to school and my parents have to work. Of course I think about them when I'm away but I know they can keep the house safe and be good. What we didn't know at first was what they did all the time. So one day I gotten out of school early because I wasn't feeling good but also to find out what they are up too when nobody's home. Luckily my mom had time to get me out of school and drop me off at my house. When I first walk in I was wanting to get in without them knowing but that's kinda impossible with my dogs because they are always alert. Right when I open the door I see them running towards me fast, and I thought they were going to hurt me but they stopped and realized who I was.

   After all the hugs and kisses they gave me I went looking around to see where they came running from. It was the first few weeks that we just bought some new furniture, and we didn't want to get any of the dogs on it. Even tho we tried to train them to stay off it they still lay there when we are gone. Some sneaky dogs they are huh? Later on I go to my room and see that my bed is not the way I left it and had all my sheets on the ground. Assuming that there was no way the air could do it, now I know that they also jump around on my bed or sleep on it.

   It was surprising to me that they would do this after all we have train them, but what can you do? Dogs will be dogs right?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you used your title to set up the story! It is funny how dogs seem to know "right" from "wrong" and so only do "wrong" when they don't think they'll get caught!

    ReplyDelete