Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Games that are most popular

 
   The most popular games are the ones that everybody loves to play and stays on that game only. Of course everybody has their own favorite games like (RPG) Role Playing Games, shooting games, adventure, and strategy games are most of the ones teens like to play.

   An RPG game that have now been out for a while is the game called Skyrim and is one of the most popular game out today. The reason that this game is so popular is all the things you can do in it. I personally never play the game before but from seeing and hearing what people say about it plus seeing it on tv surely proves how fun it is to play.

   Shooting games have a lot of choices that some people would like and others wouldn't. For instance me and my friends like to play first-person shooting games because we like to get into the action. Others might like the third-person shooting games so they can see what around them. A game that is one of the most popular shooting games are the Call of Duty games. The newest game for Call of Duty is Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. This is a great game for teens who like a fast pasting game and want a modern combat experience in a game.

   One adventure game that I have been looking for is the PC game called Grim Fandango. I never really played this game but I found it on the internet saying its one of the best adventure games of all time. One thing I found about the game was "Join Manny, the undead travel agent, and uncover a conspiracy to keep new additions to the underworld from buying a safe passage through purgatory." This seems like a fun game to play if you're one of those people who likes to play computer games. I would recommend playing the demo first tho.

1 comment:

  1. You seem to know a lot about games! I have always wondered what the big deal with Skyrim was myself. I appreciate how you picked one topic and elaborated on it in an organized way!

    ReplyDelete